Compact Coding’s new website is currently under construction. We offer custom technology solutions based around open-source software and open-source-friendly hardware. As examples of what we can do, here are some of our past and current projects:
- Custom website development (example: trullc.net)
- Inexpensive remote-controlled digital signage and other customized “digital appliances”
- Replacing the electronics inside a very old vending machine with new custom hardware and software
- A video filter plugin that removes flicker from films converted to video, with minimal motion artifacts
- Software-based wheel alignment of cars, using only nylon string, with the precision of laser systems
- Initial setup and troubleshooting for most computing tasks
If any of these things interest you, or you have any other custom technology projects you need help with, please call us at (540) 632-2109 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.